Health Information Management Technology Resume
1056 LORING RD APT. B
COLUMBUS Oh 43224
- Dedicated associate in health information management technology with twelve years of health information management technology experience.
- Additional three years of experience
as a direct care staff.
- Registered Health Information management technology certification
- Knowledge of licensing, reimbursement and accreditation standards
- AAS degree in Health Information Technology
♦ Good Communicator
♦ Flexible/Highly autonomous
♦ Reliable and Dependable
♦ Strong Team Player
♦ Very Organized
♦Accurate Typing Skills
♦ Motivated and Innovated
♦Microsoft Word & Excel
♦ ICD-9-CM Coding
Absolute Care, 600 Lakeview Plaza Blvd, Ste. DWorthington, OH 43085. From: 09/2010 – Present
Direct Care Staff
- Ensuring client’s safety, well-being and overall health.
- Assisting clients with recreational activities
- Assisting clients with personal hygiene
- Administer client’s medication as prescribed
- Encourage clients to make good decision
- Promote clients independence and acquisition of daily living skills
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation
New Millennium Home Health Care, 6031 Cleveland Avenue Columbus, Ohio 43231. From: 05/2008 – 07/2011
Home Health Aid
- Facilitate mental and physical exercises to clients
- Bathing, Dressing, and Grooming clients
- Observation and monitoring behaviors of clients
- Planning and Preparation of meal for clients
- Housekeeping and Laundry for clients
Aero Port Services Inc. 216 W. Florence Ave. Inglewood, CA 90301. From: 01/2006 – 04/2008
Cabin Guard Security
- Report any emergencies or major incidents.
- Report any observed hazardous conditions such as inoperative lighting, and broken windows.
- Prevention of unauthorized persons entering into restricted areas without proper LAX identification.
- Prevention of any dangerous items passing through the screening checkpoint.
- Maintenance of peace and order.
- Daily verbal and written reports.
Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital. Prempeh 2nd Street, Kumasi Ghana. From: 03/2002 – 11/2005
- Monitoring Surveillance Cameras
- Screen people and packages to prevent unauthorized items and individuals from entering the building.
- Directing people to safety in case of emergency
- Daily verbal and written reports
Columbus state Comm. College
- Associate In Health Information Management Technology
- HIT Practicum: Completed 130-hour clinical practicum
- Program credited by the Commission on Accreditation
for Health Information Management, in association with the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA)
|Related Courses: Medical Terminology, Health Information Systems, Human Biology, Human Pathology, Health Statistics, Quality Assurance/Health Care, Health Record Applications, Desktop Database Software, Advanced Coding and Reimbursement, Intercultural Communication, Health Data Classification Systems I (ICD-9-CM and CPT), Supervision and Management Practices for HIT, Clinical Practice, and Pharmacology for HIT
Registered Associate In Health Information Management Technology
- Issued by American Health Information Management Association
- 2002 – present: American Health Information Management Association